We are always pleased to accept applications for future opportunities to join our ever-growing team. We offer a great working environment and a diverse range of clients, projects and prospects to develop your career in Architecture.
Join the Team
Experienced Architectural Technician
Due to a strong portfolio of current and upcoming projects, we are recruiting experienced Architectural Technicians in our Swansea Office.
Our practice has a varied and vibrant workload, which includes: Medium/Large residential schemes, Existing property extensions and alterations, New build one off house[s], Mixed use developments. Current projects range in size from £150k – £35 million.
To be successful you should have an in-depth knowledge of AutoDesk Revit Architecture and its full execution on both small-medium scale residential and large scale commercial projects across all RIBA Work Stages. An excellent working knowledge of British Standards and Building Regulations is required.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work specifically across technical stages of projects
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation and project budget
- Working closely with other consultant professionals such as structural engineers, building service engineers, construction managers and quantity surveyors.
- Applying for full plans submission for building regulations.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications, tender documents and contracts.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during work stages and construction.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Travelling to building sites, proposed locations, carrying out surveys.
- Client meetings
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in taking a lead role in projects
- Excellent technical design skills
- Proficient in Revit & AutoCAD, ArchiCAD Skills would also be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of running projects specifically through technical stages 4-5
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- Salary is negotiable subject to experience.
Please email your CV together with examples of your work and a brief personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies.
We are always keen to foster new talent, and welcome applications from students wishing to pursue a career in Architecture. Intern positions can range from a week to a summer in length, depending on the candidate’s current level of education and experience.
Please send a copy of your CV and personal portfolio to email@example.com
We can only respond to successful candidates.